Oil Interceptor and Forecourt Cleaning
According to the Environment Agency, forecourt interceptors should be maintained and cleaned every 6 months in order to comply with PPG3 – the Pollution Prevention Guidelines. So, if you’re in need of oil interceptor and forecourt cleaning services be sure to get in touch with us! We effectively comply with all the EA guidelines and are able to control your levels of pollution with our industry-leading tools and services.
Our fully-trained team are able to:
- Maintain and clean your oil interceptor and forecourt
- Ensure that the PPG3 guidelines are being complied with
- Prevent contaminants from polluting sewage systems and watercourses
- Carry out risk assessments
- Re-charge the system with clean water